Internet user privacy is of the utmost importance to TurnKey UTV.
Our goal is to maintain the trust of our guests and others who visit our web sites. Below is information regarding TurnKey UTV's commitment to protect the privacy of users:
- It is our policy that no information of any kind or from any source about visitors to this site or TurnKey UTV guests is sold or released to anyone without the prior consent of the visitor or guest, or without a court order.
- Our site uses a contact forms for customers to request information, products and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address). Information from our contact forms are used to send promotional material from our properties and selected partners to our guests. The visitor's contact information may also be used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary.
- TurnKey UTV also gathers email addresses through advertising where visitors specifically request information.
Visitors may always opt-out of receiving future mailings:
- Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we send information to our list members. This site gives guest the option to remove their information from our database and to not receive future communications. Visitors may also contact the Webmaster via email.
Non-personally-identifiable information collected by TurnKey UTV:
- We collect the following types of non personally-identifiable information about users who visit our Web site: your IP address (a unique number assigned to every computer on the Internet); domain type (i.e., .com, .net, or .edu.); and standard information included with every communication sent on the Internet.
- Information which TurnKey UTV can gather from this standard information includes: your browser version and type (e.g., Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer); operating system (e.g., Windows, iOS, Linux); browser language (e.g., English, Spanish etc); service provider (e.g., Verizon, TimeWarner or Comcast) and; how you navigate the pages you visit within the TurnKey UTV site (e.g. which pages you view).
For additional information:
- If your browser allows, persistent cookies are placed on your system. These cookies remain on the your system and are automatically retrieved when you return to our site at a later time. It cannot be associated with an individual, unless you choose to identify yourself.
- All TurnKey UTV software is designed to function equally well with cookies turned off. However, you may be required to sign in upon each visit if you have chosen this browser option.
Please Note: TurnKey UTV never places private data inside of these cookies. It is simply a convenient place to store a single identifier to help us recognize you when you return.
TurnKey UTV, LLC. Policies
TurnKey UTV, LLC. Terms and Conditions:
TurnKey UTV, LLC. General terms and conditions of sale ( “Terms and Conditions” ) shall apply to all orders ( “Orders” ) and obligations negotiated between the parties. These terms supersede and prior written or oral agreements or understandings, or any preprinted or standard terms on any purchase order, invoice, acknowledgment, or similar document exchanged between the parties, and shall not be supplemented by any previous course of dealing, performance, or usage of trade. Buyer's assent to TurnKey UTV, LLC. Terms and Conditions of Sale as set forth herein shall be, within three ( 3 ) days from receipt hereof, conclusively presumed from either buyer's failure to object in writing or acceptance of any or all of the products ordered. TurnKey UTV, LLC. Acknowledgment of the Buyer's purchase order does not imply TurnKey UTV, LLC. Acceptance of the terms and conditions thereof, regardless of how they are prefaced or described. TurnKey UTV, LLC. Reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and, as of the dale of modification, all new transactions entered into between TurnKey UTV, LLC. And Buyer shall be governed by the modified document. The paragraph titles in this agreement are for convenience only and shall not be used to vary the meaning of the text of this agreement, or interpreted as a complete list of topic referrals. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, such provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity, and all other provisions shall remain in effect.
No returns are accepted after 30 days of the invoice date. If under 30 days, we only accept authorized returned merchandise. Contact a TurnKey UTV, LLC. representative to obtain approval number. Authorized returns will be subject to a twenty percent ( 20% ) restocking fee. Used, installed, dented, scratched or other such damage product will not be eligible for refund. Authorized returns should be carefully packed to avoid shipping damages. Original freight charges will not be credited. Returns must be from the original purchaser and require a proof of purchase. A non refundable 50% deposit is required on special order or custom parts. Custom or clearance items are non refundable. All electrical parts such as lights, switches, speakers or any other related device are non returnable.
All orders are cash on delivery, unless prior arrangements have been made by either Master Card, Visa, Discover, cash, check, money order or wire transfer. Some international orders require payment via wire transfer prior to the shipment of order, policy based on purchaser location. Contact a representative for further information. A $30.00 fee will be charged for any returned check. If legal action is required to collect an overdue account, the customer will be responsible for all collection fees and costs.
All merchandise is thoroughly inspected and packaged before it leaves TurnKey UTV, LLC. The carrier is responsible for delivery of merchandise in good condition. Any damaged or opened boxes on delivery receipt must immediately notify the local carrier office.
All orders are shipped from our facility, with legal title and risk of loss or damage to the goods transferring to purchaser when goods are accepted by the common carrier for shipment. All order are shipped via Fed Ex surface unless otherwise requested and confirmed. For truck freight or expedited services contact a TurnKey UTV, LLC. Representative.
Properly shipped orders that are refused or returned to TurnKey UTV, LLC. As undeliverable can be reshipped to customer if additional shipping charges are paid. Otherwise a twenty percent (20%) restocking fee will be added to the customer's next shipment.
Warranty and Liability Disclaimer:
Your vehicle is to be operated at your own risk only after proper instruction. TurnKey UTV, LLC. Components and/or modified components are intended for off-road applications only. Off-road activities are a hazardous sport and could lead to injury, accident order death. TurnKey UTV, LLC. Reserves the right to alter materials, specifications, and any other modifications to products without incurring legal responsibility associated to similar products previously manufactured. There are absolutely no existing warranties for component(s), TurnKey UTV, LLC. will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages, property damages, and or personal injury damages permitted by law.
TurnKey UTV, LLC. performance parts, components and or products are for closed course competition only. We reserve the right to make product improvements and revisions to products offered.